40 Below Flashing Tape is a self adhesive flashing tape to seal around windows, doors, and other joinery openings as a secondary defense against water penetration.
- Passes nail seal ability to ASTM D3330 and is suitable as a single layer application over timber frame.
- Not suitable where screw sealability is required
- Has been CodeMark Certified by Certmark International
- For a risk score between 0-20 in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1
- Passed NZS3604 Building Wind Zones up to and including 'Extra High'
40 Below Flashing Tape- Advantages
- Compatible with all building wraps
- Incredible adhesion in all conditions
- Simple 4 step installation, save time reducing costs
- Extremely thin only 0.2mm, allows for easier fitting of windows and doors
- Reliable and dependable weather tightness
- Works in temperatures from -40Ã?Â°C up to 65Ã?Â°C
- An Optional Corner Guard is easy to install and increases protection to framing