Masonsâ?¢ PEF Rod is a cylindrical flexible closed cell polyethylene material, available in various diameters from 6mm to 50mm.
- Masonsâ?¢ PEF Rod provides the following functions:
- Limits the amount and depth of the sealant applied into the joint.
- Acts as a bond break to allow joint movement without undue stress to sealant.
- Acts as a barrier to the flow of sealant through a joint.
- Will assist in providing an around the window frame and penetrations through walls.
- For use with pre-cast concrete slabs and joints between brick and masonry.
- Easy to install, non toxic CFC free.
- No water absorption.